LUBRICANTS & MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS
Fiber and Yarn Lubricants
PROMAR provides synergetic compositions of the base oils, antistatic compounds, emulsifiers and specific additives to give the most suitable product for the customer's needs.
SENTESIA Series synthetic lubricants are used for the specific needs in textile processing for blends of synthetic and natural fibers. Its high quality, cost efficiency and superior antistatic behavior make SENTESIA unique.
With its high emulsion stability and activity in providing cohesion, FIBEROL Series is the best assistant for yarn producers from natural fibers and their mixtures.
PROMAR's Antistatic Blending Oils, especially for wool, for synthetic yanrs and for their blends, are synergistic combination of mineral oils, antistatic agents, emulsifiers and various additives.
Additionally, PROMAR's Antistatic Blending Oils can also be used in some worsted yarn processes and in yarn production of other fibre types.
It has superior anti-static properties thanks to non-ionic character and also PROMAR's Antistatic Oils provides excellent cohesion on fibers.
• Mineral based anti-static blending oils : FIBEROL H Series
• Synthetic based anti-static blending oils: SENTESIA H Series
• APE and NPEO free, mineral oil based special anti-static oilsSynthetic based anti-static oils: SENTESIA E Series
PROMAR's SENTESIA K Series antistatic blending oils are made of synthetic lubricants, antistatic agents, emulsifiers and additives.
SENTESIA K Series antistatci blending oils are used for blending of wool, synthetic and synthetic-wool yarns especially in worsted and semi-worsted systems.
They consist of antistatic materials specially selected for yarn production of wool, synthetic and their blends.
They can be added into any kind of blend emulsion to prevent static electricity build up in the environment and they will provide antistatic property at top level.
They are special products which provide characteristic to the yarn.
PROMAR's Antistatic Additives, Combined Products product group are listed as below:
- Special antistatic additives for fiber yarn production : ANTISTATICA B Series
- Synergetic mixtures of lubricants, softening agents, antistatic additives emulsifiers, with wetting properties : SENTESIA COMB Series
PROMAR's Parafinic Oil Based Antistatic Lubricants are special products developed for fibres of synthetic and their mixtures thereof.
It performs at the top level in textur, gipe, transfer warp operations.
It provides excellent lubrication and antistatic properties to reduce yarn breaks and keep yarn surface smooth, preventing wear.
It can be used for direct lubrication with dosing equipment at high speeds and conventional kiss-roll systems.
- Yarn oils as mixtures of suitable mineral oils, emulsifiers, antistatic agents and special additives : TREDOL N Series
- High paraffinic mineral oil based yarn oils with anti-splashing additives : TREDOL T Series
- Anti-splashing high paraffinic mineral oil containing yarn oils without APEO-NPEO : TREDOL M Series