Stoner TraSys Molding and Coating Systems
If you can mold it, we can release it.
Stoner manufactures molding solutions for the thermoplastics, polyurethanes, composites, rotational, rubber, and investment casting industries. Stoner has a release for any molding process.
Promar Industrial Chemiclas is the distributor of Stoner TRASYS® molding and coating products.
As a leading manufacturer of aerosol and liquid mold releases, Stoner brings over 70 years of molding experience and product technology to the TraSys® product line. Stoner also provides world class customer service to make your experience easy.
THE TRASYS® PRODUCT LINE DELIVERS:
- Performance - Our mold release agents use highly effective, stable raw materials that are synthesized in a unique process to provide the proper balance of durability and release for your application. Product consistency, reliability and availability help keep your production running smoothly."
- Reduced Environmental Footprint - Stoner Coating & Release Systems water-based release coatings enable molders to meet even the most stringent existing and anticipated environmental regulations, without sacrificing production. They are free of chlorofluorocarbons, ozone-depleting chemicals, and volatile organic compounds.
- Personnel Safety - The water-based technology in TraSys® mold release coatings helps avoid the challenges associated with solvents and alcohol.
- Cost-Effectiveness - The highest levels of performance and longevity, at a competitive price, can provide you with the most cost-effective mold release agents available.
TRASYS® MOLD RELEASE SYSTEMS:
- RotoFlow™ Rotational Mold Coatings for Polyolefin, Nylon, and crosslinked Resins
- Semi-Permanent Releases for Rotational Molding
- Semi-Permanent Releases for Rubber and Specialty Elastomers
- Bake-On for Rubber Molding
- Water-Based Technology for Release of Mandrel-Built Hose
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Stoner or TraSys® products, please feel free to contact our Stoner TraSys Product Manager at Promar Industrial Chemicals.